Qualifications and certifications
Our integrated management system complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 standards for our Emalec SAS (FR-69), Emalec IDF (FR-93) and Emalec Iberica (ES) sites.
The Manuel d’Amélioration Sécurité en Entreprises (MASE) is a standard that evaluates the health, safety and environment management system.
This standard is a framework for structuring and improving a company’s health, safety and environment approach by exploring five areas.
- Axe 1 : Commitment of the company’s management.
Objective: To define the organization of the company’s HSE management.
- Axe 2 : Professional skills and qualifications.
Objective: To pass on to all employees the “knowledge”, “know-how” and “interpersonal skills” necessary to perform their jobs.
- Axe 3 : Work organization.
Objective: To control HSE risks during the performance of tasks, work or services.
- Axe 4 : Effectiveness of the management system.
Objective: Evaluate the effectiveness of the management system.
- Axe 5 : Continuous improvement
Objective: Continuous improvement of the management system
Samsic Emalec had been GEHSE certified since 2017 and in 2018 began a transition process towards the higher standard that is MASE.
The steering committee has certified Samsic Emalec for the longest possible duration of the certificate, i.e. 3 years. The next audit will take place in 2022.
The ISO 14001 standard certifies that Emalec SAS (69) is committed to the environment through
- The promotion of environmental procedures and the dematerialization of documents,
- The use of eco-labelled products,
- The improvement of waste management, etc.
More than 40 technical qualifications
- Habilitation climatisation
- Maintenance disconnecteurs
- Professionnel gaz