• Bring each customer a unique and differentiating service
• Serving our customers with continuous listening and regular communication in compliance with the commitments made
• Optimize customer satisfaction and create a sustainable partnership
• Comply with technical and regulatory regulations
• Satisfying employees
• Ensure that the level of skills and technical needs are adequately supported by continuous training and relevant recruitment
Bureau Veritas – The handling of refrigerant agents
• Low electric currents
• Creation and maintenance of electrical installations
To contribute to its performance and sustainability, ÉMALEC has implemented an integrated Quality-Security-Environment Management system to increase customer satisfaction, improve employees’ safety and protect the environment.
Download our Environment Safety Policy
Maintenance of playgrounds
“Without ethics, nothing is sustainable.”
Ethics is at the heart of the concerns and management principles that make ÉMALEC a success. Our goal is to build with our stakeholders, our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and more generally all of our third parties relationships based on honesty, integrity, loyalty and trust.
• To develop the technical skills of our employees through technical and regulatory training,
• Improve working conditions and reduce risks,
• Manage resources and careers.
• Promote environmental processes both internally and externally,
• Prevent pollution by controlling the impact of our activities on the environment,
• Reduce the use of natural resources.
• Guarantee our clients a professional and quality of service, work and collaborate in a fair and transparent way internally as well as externally,
• Respect ethical practices for all contractual relationships,
• Develop the company by seeking operational and financial performance.
ÉMALEC strengthens its commitment to the protection of the environment, respect of human rights, labor standards and the fight against corruption.
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
2. Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
4. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
5. The effective abolition of child labor
6. The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
8. Undertake initiatives to promote environmental responsibility
9. Promote the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery