COVID-19, OUR COMMITMENTS
Given the health context related to the COVID-19 pandemic and the exceptional measures taken by the government, SAMSIC EMALEC is committed to rigorously apply the recommendations of the health authorities to protect the health of our customers and our staff.
In these particular times, be assured that SAMSIC EMALEC remains present at your side and assures you of its daily availability.
Here is an overview of the actions set up at the head office and in our subsidiaries for our staff and towards our customers:
At the head office and in our subsidiaries
- Implementation of a business resumption protocol based on the government’s recommendations.
- Display and communication around barrier gestures.
- Marking on the ground to preserve distance.
- Implementation of physical solutions to limit the epidemic risk (no use of common household appliances, water fountains, access to confined premises or terraces…).
- Reorganization of offices, meeting and break rooms to ensure distance.
- Supply of masks, hydro-alcoholic gel, wipes and disinfectant solution.
- Modification of the circulation in the premises and stairs.
- Procedure for welcoming people from outside the company and visitors.
For our field staff
- Regular communication to the stakeholders on the COVID 19 subject.
- Realization of a specific Protocol of resumption for the field collaborators with taking into account and signature.
- Supply of protective equipment and materials in adequacy with the epidemic risk (mask, gloves, hydro alcoholic gel, disinfectant).
Toward our customers
- Creation of an addendum to our prevention plans specific to epidemic risk.
- Communication to our customers on the actions taken.
- Advising our technicians not to intervene if all the security commitments between the client and Emalec staff are not fulfilled.